NewPace – New Twist on an Established Horse Handicapping Approach
The NewPace seminar is a new take on pace handicapping. I know many of you have been using pace in your handicapping for years. I'm not telling you that you had it wrong all these years. I'm telling you this is a better way. And it is very different.
In the conventional approach to pace handicapping, what I like to call "Sartinian Pace," (named after the father of pace handicapping, Howard Sartin) - you have the first call, the second call, and the stretch run. The emphasis in conventional pace is, "Where is the winner at a given point in the race?"
The second call, commonly referred to as "EP" or "Early Pace," is usually considered the most important call in racing. In the NewPace seminar I will show you that not only is EP not the most important call in the race, it is actually the least important call!
I know that at this point some of you are prepared to stop reading but don't give up on me yet because I'm going to prove it to you. When all is said and done in this seminar what you were going to see is that every race ultimately comes down to a battle of early versus late. Every single race.
Let me give you a big reason to give my approach a fair shot: prices.
If you've been a pace handicapper for a decade or more, you used to see a significant number of winners among your top two horses that paid $15, $20 or more. What you see now is $5-$8 payoffs. That's because the public is on to you. They've been on to you for 10 or 15 years.
Well, they won't be on to you with NewPace. Get ready to take pace handicapping to a whole new level!
Perhaps you need more convincing. In this seminar what we're going to do is divide the horses into a battle between early and late. You'll see that about 40% of the races will be won at the first call. The other 60% will be won later in the race.
Only in 14% of races does the winner challenge for the lead at the second call. That's not very many winners.
Picture in your mind horses running down the back stretch. The horses that make their move and take the lead on the turn are usually much the best - and paid 4/5. Many other horses do make their move on the turn but they don't actually take the lead until after the second call.
In this seminar we are going to shift your emphasis away from betting early, early, early, like everyone else does. Instead, we will consider early versus late, with a different definition of each.
Let me tell you that betting late horses does not produce prices like $5 and $7. Late horses produce prices like $20 and $78 and $212. Late is where most of the monster prices come from.
In fact, some of you may decide to ignore early horses completely and concentrate just on the late horses that the system selects. Those who choose to do this will probably become some of our most profitable members. You will certainly not have as high a rate but you will begin cashing tickets at a much higher price point.
Take the time, spend a little money, learn something new. Take your game to a whole new level.
Posted by Andy on 15th Jun 2015
I'm going through the program for the 2nd time and learning something new each time. I'm concentrating on this approach for my handicapping decisions, and I can see the difference already.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Jun 2015
Cant get enough of this seminar. I love the over-all approach outlined and feel the early vs late coupled with the speed regression is revolutionary!
Posted by Geert on 16th Mar 2015
Great at getting price horses. I am only betting the three horses above the 7/2 cut off and getting good results. The exactors don't seem to be hitting. Playing GP,AQU,TAM.
Posted by Larry Hankins on 7th Feb 2015
I recently purchased this product because I realized that even though I had been a handicapper for years, my pace handicapping was just not up to par. After using this product for 2 weeks, I am happy to report that I could not be happier. I finally have a way of looking at pace that clearly is superior to anything I have used before. Combine that with the fact that Dave is an excellent teacher and you have a winning product. I couldn't be happier with it.
Posted by Paul on 19th Jun 2012
I purchased this software a week ago.
This was probably the best decision I ever made after joining Pace&Cap. I am now winning with horses that I would not even have looked at without NewPace. Thanks a lot Dave.
Posted by Larry on 11th Jun 2012
Dave is am EXCELLENT teacher. He explains in a systematic sequence to help you understand.
The method is Unique and Fresh.
A whole New understanding about Pace.
Having these teachings will help me be able to "Find My Own Fish instead being 'FED' fish.